Falk College Student: Hisham Ghanem

1. Hisham headshot photoName: Hisham Ghanem
  1. Age: 22
  1. Your position at SU: Full time student majoring in Public Health and Biology.

1. Your second job (how you spend most of your remaining hours): Participant at the Lerner Center for Public Health Promotion.
  1. What kinds of activities do you do (ex: nutrition, physical activities, de-stressing) to stay healthy?: I always try to exercise as much as I can. I enjoy exercising with friends so that we can encourage each other to get the most out of our activities. Friendly competition is a great motivator.
  1. What are some of the challenges you face when it comes to being healthy? : There are many challenges when it comes to stay healthy while also being a full time student. Making time to be healthy is a challenge that I always face when trying to balance my school obligations. 
  1. How do you try to work with or around those barriers? : I always try to plan ahead. This way I can hold myself accountable.
  2. What piece of advice do you have for others (any nugget of wisdom that has helped you)?: Again, it’s always good to plan ahead when trying to balance my responsibilities as a student and still make time for health and wellness. It may be a little time consuming, but there is nothing better than staying active and healthy.